Personal Injury Attorneys
Cars are essential in Georgia for getting to work, school, shopping and just about everywhere else. Unfortunately, being on the road all the time can be dangerous. Even if you are the safest driver in the world, you are still at risk of an accident due to someone else's negligence. In fact, the dangers on the road can be numerous and can range from drunk drivers to unsafe roads. When this happens and you get hurt, call a GA traffic wreck lawyer to help you get the justice you need.
Luckily, federal and Georgia state laws are in place to hold negligent drivers responsible for their actions. If you have been injured by an unsafe driver, you could be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and even pain and suffering from your injuries. The best way to get the compensation you need is to get the best Personal Injury Lawyer in Georgia. Call the traffic accident lawyers at The Berry Law Group today for a free consultation.
The Best Traffic Accident Lawyers in Georgia
At The Berry Law Group, we believe that every case is our most important case. That means that in addition to getting the GA traffic crash lawyer for your case, you will be getting the best legal experts to testify on your behalf, the best communication of your case's progress and the best results! We have vast experience fighting for the rights of injured Georgians just like you. Call us today and speak with a Georgia traffic accident attorney so we can begin getting you the justice you deserve!
An auto accident can have serious consequences for you and your family. It is important to speak to a Georgia traffic accident attorney as soon as you experience an accident. If you are injured, you will accrue medical bills and perhaps even miss time from work because of your injury. You want to make sure that you will have the money to pay your medical bills and to cover your lost wages. The best way to do that is to have an experienced Georgia auto crash lawyer. When you are injured, whether you're unable to work or unable to care for your family, it can be a great burden on you and the people you love. That is why we believe that you should be compensated for your injuries. At The Berry Law Group our Georgia traffic accident lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve and get your life back on track.
Traffic Accident Attorneys
Areas of Georgia Traffic Accident Law
- Car Wrecks – An injury from a car wreck is covered under personal injury law. If you are serious hurt in a car wreck resulting from another driver's negligence, you will need a car accident lawyer. IIf a driver is negligent behind the wheel, he/she is putting their lives in danger as well as the lives of everyone else on the road. Your Georgia car wreck lawyer from The Berry Law Group will fight for your rights. Please visit this page to find out more about Hiring a Car Wreck Lawyer in Georgia.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Driving a motorcycle can be even riskier than driving a car. Not only are you much smaller on a motorcycle and easier for a distracted driver to miss, but you have much less safety features on a motorcycle than a car. Injuries from a motorcycle accident can be very severe and you should get the best motorcycle personal injury lawyer to represent you.
- Truck Accidents – Truck accidents can occur for a variety of reasons. Truck driver are on the road for long periods of time and can often drive sleep deprived. In addition, trucks are much larger and harder to maneuver than a standard car. These conditions make it very easy for driver negligence to occur. If you are a victim of a serious truck accident, it is important that you know your rights.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Whether you are in a parking lot, crossing the street, or walking down the sidewalk, you have a right to be safe. Cars are legally obligated to yield to pedestrians. A car wreck with a pedestrian can be fatal or lead to serious injury.
- Bike Accidents – Riding a bike can be great exercise, but it can also be very dangerous. If you have been seriously injured in a bicycle accident, it is important that you understand your rights. Bike riders often experience severe injuries even if the accident was not that serious.
- Bus Accidents – Bus accidents can happen in a variety of situations. You could be a passenger, another driver, or even a pedestrian. If you were serious injured in a bus accident, you deserve justice. Only a knowledgeable bus accident lawyer will be able to give you all the information you need in this complicated area of the personal injury.
- Uninsured Motorist – When you are hit by a driver that doesn't have car insurance or has too little coverage, you may be left with the bills for your injuries and car damages. You should speak to a lawyer right away in order to get the facts about what other compensation you may be entitled to.
- Drunk Driver Accidents – Accidents involving a drunk driver can be very serious. Luckily when there is a police report, as in many drunk driver cases, it is easier for the victim to establish negligence by the other party. Driving drunk is one very extreme way of being negligent.
- Unsafe Roads– Road construction crews can be negligent and leave equipment in the road or forget to post proper signage that lanes are closed ahead or debris is still in the shoulder. Roads can also be poorly designed or built incorrectly and can create dangerous situations for unsuspecting drivers. Any of these situations can lead to a car wreck due to an unsafe road.
If you have been injured in any of these types of accidents or any other type of traffic accident, call the Georgia traffic accident attorneys at The Berry Law Group today. We are here to help you and we're not satisfied until you're satisfied. Your GA personal injury lawyer will speak with the insurance company and do everything that needs to be done in order to get you your maximum compensation. Your best chance at getting the justice you want and deserve is by getting an experienced Georgia traffic accident lawyer. Call us right now for a no obligation consultation.
Georgia Auto Accident Lawyers
When you are injured in any type of auto accident in Georgia, you will need to speak with a Georgia traffic accident attorney right away. Getting a traffic accident lawyer is the best way to make sure you are treated fairly and you receive the compensation that you deserve. No matter what sort of traffic accident you were involved in, if it was caused by another party's negligence, you deserve to get money for your medical bills, lost wages from time you were unable to work and more. A Georgia auto wreck attorney knows the process and will help you deal with the insurance company. At The Berry Law Group, our Georgia traffic accident lawyers are dedicated to getting our auto crash clients the compensation that they need to get their lives back on track.
Auto accidents in Georgia are very common and sadly, not everyone speaks to a Georgia traffic accident lawyer in time to get the full benefit of legal representation. This means that they are left with inadequate compensation and must pay for their own medical treatment and be responsible for the lost wages they will suffer if unable to work. In order to make sure this does not happen to you, call the traffic accident attorneys at The Berry Law Group today. You will speak to a Georgia auto accident lawyer who can advise you what to do next and how to handle the insurance company.