Georgia Truck Wreck Attorneys
Getting in a car wreck can be scary and dangerous, and it can be even worse if the other vehicle is not a car, but a large truck! Georgia truck accident lawyers know that driving on the roads can be stressful enough having to deal with traffic, watching out for other drivers, etc, you shouldn't have to watch out for truck drivers too. Sadly, even if you are the best driver in world, an error made by a truck driver can mean an unavoidable accident. Trucks are big and can easily over power a smaller car and put them in an inescapable situation. That is why the first step you need to take after being involved in a truck accident is to call a Georgia truck crash attorney.
Because of their size and weight, truck accidents can be more severe than car accidents causing more damage and more serious injuries. Also, most truckers work for larger companies with in-house legal departments and insurance companies that deal strictly in settling accident cases. For these reasons it is essential for you to call the Personal Injury Lawyers at The Berry Law Group right after you have been involved in a truck accident. For most people, a truck accident is a new experience and they may not be sure what to do next. If you or a loved one have been injured in a car wreck involving a truck, contact the truck crash lawyers at The Berry Law Group right now at (678) 677-2263 for a free consultation.
Georgia Truck Crash Attorneys
There are many different ways that large truck accidents occur. Georgia truck crash lawyers have seen truck drivers blame their behavior on a number of different factors. Usually, these accidents can be very frightening because they involve a large truck overpowering a small vehicle in some way. If you are involved in any type of truck wreck and you or a family member are injured, call the truck accident lawyers at The Berry Law Group right away. The most common causes of truck crashes include the following:
- Rollovers – Trucks are large and tall and have a high center of gravity. This makes them prone to tipping or rolling over after a tight turn or driving over a large object in the road. When a truck rolls over it could be on top of another car or across a highway intersection causing many accidents and damage. In many truck rollover cases, serious injury or death is common.
- Head-On Collisions – If a large truck drifts or swerves into on-coming traffic, a head-on collision with another vehicle can occur. Truckers are on the road long hours and often have deadlines for delivery. This can cause them to drive sleep deprived or lose focus while driving. This can lead to the driver temporarily swerving into the other lane and hitting other vehicles head-on. Sadly, these types of accidents are very serious and usually result in fatalities in the smaller cars.
- Failure to Check Blind Spots – Big trucks have long tall sides leading to large blind spots in the driver's field of vision. Though trucks are equipped with large mirrors to improve the field of vision, the driver still needs to take extra special care to check their blind spots before changing lanes. If a truck driver neglects checking their blind spot, they could get into a serious collision with another car.
- Brake Failure – A lot of stopping power is needed for a large truck to stop. Brake failure in a truck can be very serious. Brakes can fail for a number of reasons such as operator error, mechanical problems, bad weather conditions or a poorly balanced load.
- Underride Accidents – An underride accident occur when a normal size car collides with the side of a large truck and slides in to the large space underneath the truck. This usually causes the top of the car to be crushed and can lead to serious brain or head trauma to the passengers.
It doesn't matter the reason, if you are injured by a truck that hit you due to its driver's error than you are entitled to compensation. After you are injured in a truck accident, call a Georgia big truck attorney as soon as possible. Your GA truck wreck lawyer will help you with your case, make sure you are treated fairly by the other party and ensure that you get the best compensation possible. At The Berry Law Group, our truck crash lawyers do not charge a fee unless we win your case, so you have nothing to lose by giving us a call.
Truck Crash Lawyers in Georgia
When you are in a truck crash or any type of accident involving another vehicle, you can be entitled to compensation if the other driver was being negligent. A negligent driver is someone who was not paying attention to the road, was driving under the influence or made a driving error other that directly lead to the accident. A person can be considered negligent for just about any reason as long as your lawyer can prove that the accident could have been avoided had that driver exercised more care. For this reason it is a good idea to get a Georgia truck accident lawyer in order to help you prove negligence. The insurance company and trucking company will try and deny the other driver did anything wrong in order to avoid paying you.
If you want to make sure that you receive your best settlement, call the knowledgeable Georgia truck wreck attorneys at The Berry Law Group today. You have nothing to lose because we never charge a fee upfront and we only get paid if we win your case. Our attorneys are hardworking and strive to make the process as easy for you as possible. Call us today to get started.
Georgia Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents are a lot more common than people think. When you are hurt because of a negligent truck driver, you deserve compensation. Many people think that the insurance company will give them a fair deal but sadly this is not always true. Insurance companies are out to make money which means that they do not like to pay out compensation to victims. Many insurance companies will deny your injuries are legitimate and may even try and trick you into saying things that they will later use against you as evidence that you were not really a victim. At The Berry Law Group, our Georgia truck accidents lawyers feel passionately about getting you the compensation that you deserve and fighting the insurance company for every penny that you are entitled to.
If you have been hurt by a big truck in Georgia, call The Berry Law Group today. You will speak with a Georgia truck accident attorney who will listen to your story and get to work building your case. Some GA truck wreck law firms look to settle cases as quickly as possible in order to maximize profits and minimize the amount of work they have to do. Our Georgia truck accident lawyers will work hard for you and are not happy unless you are. We never hesitate to go to trial and our lawyers are experienced and excellent trial lawyers who will present your case to the jury in order to get your best results.
Georgia Trucking Accident Lawyers
When a person is driving in Georgia and are hit by a large truck, many times the people in the car suffer serious injuries or death. Trucks are big a have a lot of force behind them when colliding with other vehicles and objects. After a truck accident in GA, you should call a truck accident attorney even if you do not think you were that badly hurt. Once you accept a settlement, you cannot go back and ask for more damages and many truck wreck injuries take some time for the symptoms to fully develop. Soft tissue injuries in the neck, back and shoulders like whiplash can manifest themselves slowly and require long term treatment. For these reasons, you should speak to a Georgia truck accident lawyer and get a full medical evaluation before you give any information to the insurance company or the other party. Having a truck accident lawyer on your side will make this process easy as we can speak to the insurance company on your behalf and advise you what you need to do.
In order to make sure that you get the best results possible, call The Berry Law Group and speak to a Georgia truck accident lawyer. We will work with you to get you compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering and lost wages from missed work. If you or someone you love have been in a serious accident involving a large truck, call the best Georgia truck accident lawyers around. We can answer all of you questions and advise you what to do next. After a serious truck accident it is crucial that you speak with a personal injury lawyer so you are informed of your rights and know exactly what you are entitled to. Call The Berry Law Group at (678) 677-2263.